If you have been following along on my Instagram I am currently working on a long term project called Outdoor Adventures with my Son. The title is a work in progress. So if you have any ideas shoot them my way. These outdoor adventures derive from a list I came across on the internet titled “100 Outdoor Adventures to Do Before Your Kid Turns 10.” I am a huge advocate for getting kids outside as much as possible no matter what the weather is like. I think it has so many benefits for a child’s development physically and mentally. I also want to document it because it's a big part of our family time. We always do something outside whether it's hiking, playing at the lake, squirting each other with the hose or something else, we have the best times in nature. It also is a big part of my purpose in photography. What are your favorite things to do with your family outside?
So far these are the things we have done off the list:
15. Pick fruit off a tree or bush.
16. Climb a tree.
32. Create a paper airplane and see how far it will fly.
36. Strap on a life vest and kayak on a lake.
41. Fill your yard with bubbles.
63. Take your kids fishing. Don’t have a creek bed near you? Make your own dry creek and go fish!